13 septembre @ 9 h 30 min - 17 h 00 min
The CominLabs Security and Privacy track organises a one-day meeting to present and discuss on-going and future research projects. The meeting is open to all members in CominLabs concerned by the Security and Privacy track.
The meeting will take place on Friday 13 September at INRIA Rennes/Irisa, Campus de Beaulieu, Rennes.
Registration to the Security Day is mandatory and free. It includes coffee/tea breaks and a buffet lunch.
Please register before 31 July by indicating name and email using the following Framadate: https://framadate.org/9swJbMjYW3mO1XX3
Preliminary programme of the day:
- 9:30 Welcome coffee/tea
- 10:00 – 12:30 Presentation of on-going projects and actions:
– HardBlare: Co-processors for information flow control (Guillaume Hiet)
– PrivGen: Privacy-preserving sharing and processing of genetic data. (Mario Südholt)
– Profile: Analyzing and mitigating the risks of online profiling (law, computer science and sociology) (Johan Bourcier)
– Tyrex: Lattice-based cryptography for homomorphic encryption (Adeline Langlois)
– Watsup: Watermarking outsourced data (start-up project) (Gouenou Coatrieux)
– Blockchain FM : Formal methods for blockchain and smart contract security (Emmanuelle Anceaume & Thomas Genet)
For each project and action, prepare for 15 min talk + 5 min questions.
- 12:30 – 13:30 Lunch
- 13:30 – 17:00 Future research actions in security and privacy:
– CominLabs 2.0 Security and Privacy track and its related research structures (Pierre-Alain Fouque, Ludovic Mé, Thomas Jensen)
– Discussion about possible research actions on topics.
Participants are invited to prepare a 5min presentation of a possible research action on topics including but not limited to:
– Security at the hardware/software interface
– Side channels
– Cryptography and cryptographic protocols
– Security of Distributed Ledger Technology
– Trustworthy software
– Security and virtualisation
– Data protection
– security and AI